Capacity Building and Institutional Strengthening
The world of international business is constantly changing. Kisserup’s capacity building and institutional strengthening services identify the skills, abilities, processes, and/or resources our clients need to develop. We then work with them to build on the strengths of the organization, buisness, and even, their personal strengths. This allows our clients to adapt, respond, and thrive in the international marketplace.
Capacity building can relate to the development of almost any aspect of a company’s operations. Areas of focus include improving a business’ management practices, corporate governance, assisting with strategic planning activities, enhancing marketing and promotional initiatives, innovative design, and the implementation of professional development training to improve specific personal or technical skill sets.
After the completion of a needs assessment, all capacity building and institutional strengthening services are tailored to meet the needs of the client. These services include, but are not limited to
- Small, micro, & medium-sized enterprise (SMME) development
- Business support organization (BSO) support
- Conducting situational analyses
- Corporate governance
- Establishing advisory boards
- Competitiveness analysis, industry studies, & growth strategies
- Business and marketing plan development
- Communication services
- Diagnostic assessments
- E-commerce and marketing
- Research and studies
- Joint venture and venture capital assessments